Give-away Now Closed
On Monday, I posted about the completion of our backyard landscaping project. You can see that post HERE. What I forgot to do in my haste and excitement was to announce that I’d be sponsoring a give-away to celebrate this momentous occasion! The give-away is being sponsored by Hometalk, an online site that I discovered and joined in June. Hometalk’s site is filled with lots of inspiration for home improvement and decorating ideas. We can always use a little more of that, can’t we?
I’ve been sharing our backyard transformation on Hometalk over the course of the past month. I’ve also been browsing some of the site’s many categories and have gotten a lot of good information from professionals and regular people just like you and I. In addition to sharing on Hometalk, I recently won a $50 gift card from the site in a give-away sponsored by Janet @The Empty Nest. Thanks, once again, Janet!
So to help spread the word about Hometalk, I’m offering you an opportunity to win a $50 gift card to Lowe’s. And if there are 500 entries to the give-away, Hometalk will increase the prize amount to $100. These folks at Hometalk are a friendly and generous bunch, let me tell ya!
Let me start by giving you some information about Hometalk. I’ve taken the following information from their website.
click on button to visit Hometalk’s site.
Hometalk reshapes the way you improve and repair your home.
When you join Hometalk, you have access to a multitude of categories for home improvement projects and ideas- some of which are:
Décor and design
Decks and Outdoor Spaces
Concrete and Masonry
Electric and Lighting
You can do all of this-
~These are the rules for entering my give-away~
There are five entry mechanisms in the bulleted list below that are available to you as entry options. You don’t have to do all five, but the more entry comments I receive, we’re on the road for the prize amount to be doubled!
Please note that each entry must be a separate comment.
1. Join Hometalk on their website, then leave me a comment saying that you did so.
2. “Like” Hometalk on Facebook, then leave me another comment saying that you did so. .
3. Visit my post HERE about the completion of our backyard project, then come back to THIS post and leave a comment telling me what your favorite part of the transformation is.
4. Leave a comment telling me that you are a follower via Google Friend Connect, whether you’re new or you’ve been reading me for a while.
5. Post this give-away on your blog and tell me that you did so. Please use the button code below. Depending on your format, it might be a bit large for your side-bar; in that case, you may have to put it in the body of your post!
I’ll announce the winner on October 7th. Remember- if there are 500 comment entries, Hometalk will up the ante to a $100 gift card.
Just think- it would would only take 100 people to comment with all 5 entry mechanisms in order for Hometalk to raise the prize amount to $100!
Please share this info!
Good luck to you all!