Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Buckeye Blogger Get-Together

 

                                                                                                                                               

The girls from Ohio are planning another outing of shopping, lunch, and fun!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                       

      Buckeye Blogger badge                      

 

 

Over the past two years, I’ve been very fortunate to meet some of my fellow Ohio bloggers in person. I’ve enjoyed their company, their smiles and laughter, and the just plain craziness that goes on when girls who share like interests get together. While it’s nice to communicate with friends online, believe me- it’s even better in person! 

We have plans to meet on Saturday, July 16 in the historic little town of Tipp City, about 10 minutes north of the I-70/ I-75 interchange near Dayton. The plan is to do a little shopping at some of the antique/vintage stores in town, have lunch at the Coldwater Café, and catch up with what’s going on in each of our busy lives. 

I sent out an e-mail to some of the Ohio bloggers I know and stay in regular contact with, but I’m sure there are others out there that I just don’t know about. So please spread the word to anyone who might be interested in joining us.  And even if you’re not an Ohio blogger and you want to meet up with some crazy and fun chickies, contact me and I’ll put you on the list. It’s always an adventure when we “regulars” get together! To date, we’ve met for lunch, attended barn sales and flea markets, waited in line for hours at a book signing, and just generally had a really good time together!   I’ll need a final head count by next Saturday, July 9. Hope to hear from you soon! 

                       

 

buckeye bloggers 2010

Here’s Patti’s photo  of some of us at the French Hen Farm barn sale in Marysville last December.  Brrr… it was cold that day!

L to R-  Debby, Patti, Yours Truly, La, and Cindy.  not pictured- Pam

12 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

How wonderful sweet Sue that you had a get together with bloggy friend. Wish we lived closer. Hugs!!! ( P.S. I love being you avon rep too)

Marydon said...

Wish I were closer, Sue. Have a grand time. Maybe one day ... you just never know where I'll pop up.

May her flag fly high & proud forever over this great land ... may God see the changes we need & grant us that blessing.

Happy 4th, sweetie.

TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Debby said...

I am excited.......(((((HUGS))))

Lori E said...

Oh Ethel, it would be so worth it to get on a plane and surprise you...Lucy

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Wish this Buckeye (AZ) girl could be there! That would be fun!!

Cozy Little House said...

That sounds like such fun. Wish we had more gals around these parts.
Brenda

Miss Char said...

Enjoy the day Ohio girls.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Bet ya'll will have a fun time.
Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend.

susie said...

Sounds like you Ohio blogging gals know how to PARRRTY!
Wish I could come too....
Have soooooo much fun friend!
Hugs,
Susie
PS: Happy 4th!!!!

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

HI Sue.... I too am a buckeye blogger but was unable to come today.... Please keep me in mind for next time... AND I am now following you.

Jo said...

Had a great time Thanks for organizing this! Maybe we can get together this Fall

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Wish I had seen this earlier, but it looks like you all had a wonderful time!
The Coldwater Cafe is my favorite place to eat, and Tipp City is always fun to shop. I am just minutes from there, and would love to be put on your list for next time!
:)
~Becca~