Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Upcoming Vintage Market Day in Mansfield, Ohio

 

kathy2  photo from Kathy

Hey all you Ohio bloggers (and anyone else nearby)~ Mansfield, Ohio is where I’ll be on Saturday, July 24th!

 

 kathy

My friend, Kathy Stanz, is hosting a one day only  “occasional sale” featuring lots of treasures for us to take home and decorate with.

Kathy hunts for all sorts of things to re-purpose and sell, and I’ve found many a treasure in her booth, Nostalgia’s Cottage, when I’ve shopped the Springfield Antique Show. She’ll be partnering with a few of her friends to bring us vintage finds, jewelry, home & garden items, and lots more!

This is the announcement that she sent out to her friends and blogging buddies:

 

Come one, come all (and bring a friend or two or three…)

Nostalgia’s Cottage - “first annual” VINTAGE MARKET DAY

In sunny Mansfield, Ohio

1985 Richwood Drive…on Saturday, July 24th – 9am – 3pm (one day only!)

Stop by and shop for:   wonderful vintage finds, one-of-a-kind redesigned jewelry, trash-to-treasure designs for your home and garden, antiques, primitives, furniture, linens and fabrics, and lots more – you might even make some new friends too!!

Our prices are unbelievable – and we’ve already done the work (repaired/repurposed, painted and cleaned)

and it’s all ready to settle right into your home or garden! Come prepared to fill your truck or trunk!!

We’ll throw in a couple door prizes just for fun (because it’s all about fun, right??) and some refreshments to keep you going!

…and if that’s not enough - you can visit more GREAT spots for antique/vintage - and junk finds in Richland County…(we’ll provide a map)

Mansfield, Ohio: Carousel Antiques, Mid-Ohio Antiques, Treasure & Tea, and local thrift stores

Bellville, Ohio: Pumpkin Hollow Antique Mall, A&W’s Emporium, Rainbow’s End

Ashland, Ohio: The Gleaner, Antiques on Main, Susie’s

and more…

It’s gonna be a GREAT DAY!!!

(there may even be a few garage sales in the neighborhood that day as well...)

Email Kathy at ashabbychick@hotmail.com or Terri at painterlady2@centurylink.net for more information or check out my blog,  Sylvia’s Vintage Daughter.

Also...find me on Facebook...for details and photos of some of the things we've collected just for you!!

Kathy Stantz & Terri Osborne

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!!

 

This may be the perfect opportunity for us to get together to meet in person, shop, have lunch, and just enjoy the day together.  Let me know if you’d like to do this. I intend on shopping til I drop.

Hope I’ll see you there!

July 8 -   Here are some more pictures of her treasures that I’ve added from her site…..

 

          

 

                  

 

                                                                                                                                                     

   

 

 

                                                                      

 

                                                            

                 

                                                           

                                                   

                                                            

 

                                                                          

 

                                                           

    

 

                                                          

        

15 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Sounds like a fun time, Sue!

The Muse said...

Wow does that ever sound like fun!
I can just imagine the wonderful delights that will be unearthed...please keep sharing :)

Dawn said...

So what does it cost to get to Ohio from California? Hmm... I don't like to fly but if I can catch a fast train... Sounds like a wonderful time! Wish I really could make that trip!

Kathy said...

Sue - can't wait to see you! And, I know you'll find some great stuff... :) It'll be BIG fun for sure!

Kathy

P.S. Thanks so much for blogging about our Market Day.

Marydon said...

I can see you are going to have lots of fun shopping there! Wish I could join you.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sounds like a fun time - Enjoy!!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Sue....Is this going to be at Kathy's house? I am not sure what we are doing yet. I maybe babysitting all 3 of my grandchildren while the parents are white water rafting. I will know more as the time gets closer. Looks like fun! ~Hugs, Patti

Susie Q said...

I wish I could...needed to get back to you but have been really sick. Yuck. Hit me this weekend and just kept going but then it hit hard.
You may have told me about this earlier?? It sounds like such fun!!

bj said...

O, gosh girl...if I could, I would sure meet you there. Ohio is a little far from Texas, tho.
I hope you have the BEST time..

KBeau said...

Looks like a great place to be. Wish I were going to be close enough to come. Hope you find lots of treasures.

Designs on 47th Street said...

Oh Sue! I'm going to close my eyes, click my heels and pretend I can go to this and meet you in person. How fun this looks!

Let us see what you find!

Donna

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Sue~Oooh, how I wished I lived closer. I would make a bee line for that silver tea set and cart!!
I look forward to seeing the wonderful treasures you're sure to find.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh wow, Sue! I wish I could drop by! What wonderful things Kathy has for sale. I love the tea cart!

Pam @ Frippery said...

Hi Sue, My hubs and I will be there. We are working our parish festival that weekend but we are working around this sale! Tee hee. Can't wait to finally meet! When will you be there. Email me! Pam

La said...

Looks like great fun. Thanks for inviting me, Sue.