Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Recognition Award

 

Thanks, Alicia!

over_the_top_award

I received this award today from Alicia @ Titere Con Bonete and I want to thank her so much for thinking of me. I usually cheat and make up my own rules with these awards, so today will be no different!  There are so many fun, interesting, and great blogs that I read, and I wouldn’t want to offend or hurt anyone’s feeling by not selecting them as a recipient of any particular award.  So without further ado, I’m saying to anyone who wishes to take the award and offer it to anyone else – it’s perfectly okay with me!  If you’d like to see read what the real rules of the award are, please click on Alicia’s name to see her blog. I’m sure she’d enjoy the visit.

14 comments:

susan said...

Sue-I usually make up my own rules too :). Have loved reading and seeing about your furniture market trip. My mom was from Trinity, a teen weeny town right outside of High Point and I loved going once or twice to hte market. My favorite thing as a child was the huge chair in the middle of Thomasville--long before I realized why it was even there :) So glad to see some wallpaper!

Kathleen said...

Ok, I recognize you too! :)

I will never do wallpaper again...what a job taking it down..forever..

Blondie's Journal said...

Congratulations, Sue. The award is pretty & colorful too!

xoxo
Jane

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Sweet Sue!

Yep, your blog IS over the top....I always love coming for a visit. Congrats on your award...well deserved.

Hugs,
Spencer

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Congratulations!!!! What a special award and so deserved. Thanks also for stopping by and always leaving such kind and generous comments. I really appreciate it. Hugs, Marty

~~Carol~~ said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award Sue! Your pictures are always great, especially of your lovely home, and you've always got something interesting to say. Bravo!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Congratulations Sue! You are getting quite a collection! ~Patti

Alicia said...

I love your new rules Sue! Great way to share the wealth!

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

Congrats, Sue!

Manuela@Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Congratulations Sue! Isn't it nice to receive them!

Manuela

Kathleen said...

I read on Laurie's you are doing a project..can't wait to see!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Thanks for the link~ Must check her blog out~

Anne~fiona and twig said...

Congrats! It is nice to receive recognition, but I have a hard time singling anyone out, I just love too many!
Anne

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Congrats Sue,
Your blog is so much fun and I always love to see what your up to! Cindy