Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh where oh where have they gone?

My follower list is gone! And I do not know what happened. I miss seeing my peeps!

I know I remember reading that a few of you have lost your list in the past, then either it was restored or you had to start all over again! Is it Blogger?  I certainly didn't have any reason to be playing around with this list. I checked Dashboard to see if the list would show there- it is gone as well. I tried adding my name to the list and it posted. Now it is gone, as well. 

What is really weird, is that  my list shows up on my laptop, including my name. But when I ran downstairs to check the computer in my study, it is gone! But my list on dashboard on the laptop is gone, too.  I have re-loaded and refreshed both computers to no avail. Am I in the Twilight Zone, or what?

 Anybody out there have any suggestions? Are YOU seeing my list?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

13 comments:

Stacey said...

I think it will come back. Give it a day or two before you panic.

Jo said...

I've had it happen a cpl of times and just had to wait for it to come back.Your followers on your pg...........Jo

The Stylish House said...

Hi Sue,
Yea, your followers are back! Mine disappeared a few times since I started blogging, sometimes it takes a few days before it reappears. When it happens I miss it too!
Cathy

Kathy said...

It's okay sue....I'm looking at your "Peeps"...as I'm typing this. We're here!!! That happens to me sometimes with my blogroll on my dashboard. It used to make me nuts! Now I just say something like ..." Oh Blogger!!! Bite me!" and just go off and do something else... eventually it learns how to play nice and comes back! It's a blogger thing, don't worry...We're here!!! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

janet said...

I found my little face in your list of followers ;-)

Shelia said...

Hi Sue! I hate this! It has been happening to me a few times in the past weeks. I lost all of the blogs I follow! They never did come back and I had to literally put each one back! I see your followers list back up! Woo Hooness for you!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Susan S. said...

I can see you "followers" and your "Places I Like to Visit". All of that blipped out on my blog a week or so ago and then they next day it mysteriously appeared. Hope yours does...:)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Sue!
I so hope everything comes back. I would have a panic attack to lose all of mine too. It is very time consuming to have followers and blogs you like to follow listed one day, and gone the next. Oh I would so have a hissy fit. Hang in there sweetie. We will hope for the best. Stop by when you can. Country hugs, Sherry

Lori E said...

Mine came back and I can see yours. Sorry but I had to delete my comment earlier because it didn't have my name attached to it, just a period because of some stuff I had done on my profile.

~~Carol~~ said...

Same thing happened to me too, Sue. About a month or so ago. It'll come back on it's own. Give it a day or so!

Gwen said...

I see us!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi Sue.. :) I can see your followers list and even went so far to make sure I was there...and I was! I hope by the time you read this that you can see it again too!
Mine disappears also..but it comes back..at least so far.
Thanks for letting me know about the "leaves" :) I knew I had seen them somewhere. I love them and when they showed up in Gardners Cottage..I bought four of them...just so cute, aren't they?

Now..back to reading about your "gas leak" problem!
Hugs...

FOR THE SAKE OF TIME said...

Mine vanished about six weeks ago and them just out of the clear blue sky, they were back. I have no clue what happened.

Charla