Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Fabulous Little Award

 

fabulous_blog_award-1_jpg

Thank you, Kathy!

I recently received an unexpected surprise from Kathy @ Sylvias Vintage Daughter.   Kathy is a fellow Ohioan who lives about a two-hour drive away from me.  I want to get up to visit her soon to see all of the goodies she has found while out junking and thrifting.  She’ll be showing her wares at  several flea markets and festivals throughout Ohio, including the Springfield Antique Show and the Waynesville Sauerkraut Festival down in my part of the state. So if you like this sort of thing, check out her blog or plan a trip of your own.

In accordance with the rules of the award, I  am supposed to pass this award on to five others, who in turn, pass it on to five more. And on . And on. And on……  It is always hard to make a choice such as this.  So many blogs inspire me in so many ways.  I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by choosing someone over anyone else.

So, I’ve decided not play five favorites, but, instead,  am making this award available for anyone to take and give it to whomever they feel deserves it.  Although this may not be “playing in accordance to the rules of the game,”  I think it is a fair option.  So if you know someone who deserves it, please feel free to take it and pass it along. 

  Sue

5 comments:

farmlady said...

I guess we can pass it along, but it would be nicer if you chose. Ok, sorry.
Your Blog header photo is just beautiful. Now that's a place that I could live. Ireland must be so beautiful...

Susie Q said...

No one deserves such an awrd more than you Suey!
Oh! I have been visiting Kathy's blog and wow! her garden is an absolute delight! I would love to run up there with you...but I don't want you to have to wait for me. I can't this week and the I will be away. Phooey. If you go after the 15th, count me in!! We MUST go "junkin'" now that I see what she does with her finds!! LOVE it!

Love,
The Chubby Sue

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Congrats on your award. You certainly deserve it. Your blog is lovely. As for how you handled your award...I think it is great to make up your own rules.

Lori E said...

Re your comment on my site: Wow, you guys had dirt?

Kathy said...

Sue - finally stopped by - it's just been a little crazy...thanks for mentioning my blog and for accepting your fabulous award! Love your blog!

Hope to see you soon! Kathy