Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

A surprise award

lemonade-gratitude-award_thumb[2]Attitude of Gratitude Award 

This is an award for people who know how to make lemonade out of the lemons that life sometimes hands you. It is also an award for blogs that have a good Attitude and plenty of Gratitude. Your attitude is not determined by circumstances, but by how you respond to your circumstances. It’s how you react to events, not the events themselves, that determines your attitude.

My new blogging friend, Sherri, at Sharing with Sherri, has presented me with the Attitude of Gratitude Award. Thank you, new friend, for all of your kind words and comments to me.

Sherri is a new blogger, so please pay her a welcome visit.

***The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award***

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

                6. Tell others how you have come to have an attitude of gratitude

************

I have a very strong and opinionated personality and I express myself honestly and openly. Sometimes my foot even takes a giant step into my mouth…   So I am very grateful to my family and friends who tolerate my ranting and ravings and accept me for what I am, faults and all. 

*************

In turn, I am passing along this award to the following ladies who have embodied a spirit of friendship I so appreciate.

Susie Q

Rue

Sherry

Katherine

Pat

Mumzie

8 comments:

Country Romantic said...

Thank you for thinking of me Sue. I already have this award but will add your name to it. ;)

I'll be getting your book out in the mail on monday, so you'll probably have it by the end of next week. :)

Have a great weekend and hugs & blessings too,

Katherine

Rubys mamma x said...

Hi Sue, stumbled onto your blog through someone elses while bloghopping-cant remember who's though! xxx

bj said...

oh, my thanks to you, Sue, for coming by today.
Congratulations on the award...
now, I need to read a little on you blog..I am so so far behind.
xo bj

Susie Q said...

Hey pretty lady...thank you SO much for this award. This is one that means a whole heckova lot to me. Thank you so much!
One of the biggest reasons I love blogging is becasue of the fantastic people I know through it! I feel like we have known one another for lots longer than we have...and even though I am a royal pain, forgetful, slow and goofy, you still like me. : )
And I think you are one heckova grand lady.

Love,
Sue

Jo said...

Congratulations on your award ~ what fun!

Dare I ask how your unwanted house (yard) guests are doing? I have to giggle when I read about all of you! :)

Jo

blondiensc said...

congrats on your award! I will check some of out some of the ladies you nominated, it is always fun to meet new peeps! Oh, but I love Rue, she cracks me up! Happy Monday~

Rue said...

See what kind of friend I am??? Seriously, thank you Sue :)

Oh and seeeeee..... you're an official blogger now, because you have an award!

xo,
rue

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Sue! Sorry I was away in Denver, CO when you wrote this post. You're so deserving of thsi award!

Hugs, Pat