This is an award for people who know how to make lemonade out of the lemons that life sometimes hands you. It is also an award for blogs that have a good Attitude and plenty of Gratitude. Your attitude is not determined by circumstances, but by how you respond to your circumstances. It’s how you react to events, not the events themselves, that determines your attitude.
My new blogging friend, Sherri, at Sharing with Sherri, has presented me with the Attitude of Gratitude Award. Thank you, new friend, for all of your kind words and comments to me.
Sherri is a new blogger, so please pay her a welcome visit.
***The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award***
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
6. Tell others how you have come to have an attitude of gratitude
I have a very strong and opinionated personality and I express myself honestly and openly. Sometimes my foot even takes a giant step into my mouth… So I am very grateful to my family and friends who tolerate my ranting and ravings and accept me for what I am, faults and all.
In turn, I am passing along this award to the following ladies who have embodied a spirit of friendship I so appreciate.