Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Smoke Inhalation

I awoke this morning to the yummy smell of ham and beans emanating from the Crock-pot downstairs in the kitchen. I went downstairs to check on them and make a pot of coffee. Knowing that I had a while before anyone else got up, I went back upstairs to catch up on my blog reading. While checking my mail, I saw that I had received a comment from a fellow SITS member, Jennifer@Hope Studios. So I went on over to her blog & discovered that Jennifer uses her great sense of humor in many of her posts. My kind of gal. Anyway, I was going through some of her old posts and I clicked on this YouTube video link. It cracked me up and I hope you get a kick out of it, too.

**** Make sure you turn off my Playlist before you view this. ****

BTW- Did you catch the “pot” reference in the beginning of the post- Or am I too old to remember that no one calls it that anymore?

^

1 comments:

Housewife Savant said...

I NEVER watch posted videos.
Ever.
As a matter of fact I keep my sound off and the volume muted (as a back-up) because so much of my puter browsing is during the wee hours and a BURST of music or sound can scare the beegoozus out of me.
But THIS I watched. Because we're new friends, and THIS is FUNNY.
The guy's whole demeanor is sPOT on.