Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm back from California and I'm tired and sleepy!


I'm back and I am so tired! That three hour time difference killed me coming from the west coast to Ohio. We got up at 2:30 a.m. this morning, left for the airport, and took off at 6 a.m. Turbulence was terrible over the midwest- the barf bags came out for a few passengers! I white-knuckled the armrests and said a couple of prayers. It lasted about 20 minutes before the skies cleared and we had smooth flying. I want to post some pictures of Big Sur, the mountains, and Fisherman's Wharf tomorrow after I have had some zzzz's. It was so much fun to get away to good weather, but it is always good to get home. As I write, it is drizzling outside- good sleeping weather, anyway. I want to open up the window, cuddle up under the comforter, and snooze in my own bed.
Good Night!

4 comments:

niartist said...

Hi Sue! It's Abby and D, from our human's blog: Color Outside the Lines! We are so glad you came by to wish us well on our new blog journey - we think it's a great idea, but our dad isn't so sure. We'll turn him around, right? Look forward to seeing you next Friday!

blondiensc said...

Welcome home!! I love all of those places you mentioned, those places must have called for a great vacation!! Hope you get some rest...i will check back later for pictures! :)

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Welcome back to Ohio!! It was wonderful yesterday, 76 but today is a different story. We needed the rain to green up everything.
Hugs, Patti

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Welcome back Sue! I'm sure you're so glad to be back home and have this trip over with. Hope all went well for you!

Have a great weekend

Hugs, Sherry