Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beware of Identity Theft This Easter…..

 

It is said that there is at least one other person in this world who looks extremely similar to each of us. I think that this could apply to the animal kingdom, as well. Enjoy looking at these pictures and have a Happy Easter.

Sue

 

get-attachment.aspx 2

 

 

get-attachment.aspx13

 

 

 

get-attachment.aspx4

 

 

get-attachment.aspx3

 

get-attachment.aspx

 

 

get-attachment.aspx7

 

get-attachment.aspx6

 

get-attachment.aspx5

 

 

get-attachment.aspx11

 

 

get-attachment.aspx10

 

 

get-attachment.aspx8

 

 

 

get-attachment.aspx15

 

 

get-attachment.aspx12

 

 

 

get-attachment.aspx16

7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Oh, how adorable!
Stopping by from SITS to say hello.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This was adorable Sue! I love the black and white cat with the B&W bunnies! Thye really did look alike.

Happy Easter!

Hugs, Pat

Jane said...

These are great pictures! I enjoyed your blog and will be back to visit soon!

Jane

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Good morning Sue!

What a precious post! I loved it!!

Have a very blessed Easter sweet friend!
Hugs, Sherry

Jadehollow said...

Hey Sue..
Thanks for stopping by today.. I adore this post.. I got an email with the same pictures the other day.. it's just to sweet. Your blog background is beautiful!! Love it! This is my favorite shade of green.

Have A Blessed week.
Hugs,
Debbie

Tara said...

Precious, isn't it funny how animals have this amazing little way of burrowing into our hearts? These photos just made my day!

Utah Grammie said...

These are adorable! Love them- (big animal lover here...)